Monday, July 7, 2014

Monochromatic is our theme

Hi, glad to see you again and I hope you enjoy what you see.  If you're new, please feel free to browse and see what you can find around here.  Just want to welcome everyone, I enjoy your visits and if you enjoy visiting I would appreciate a comment to let me know that you were here.  

Today our theme for Through The Purple Haze Challenge,  is Monochromatic and I hope you like my little sweetie from Whoopsie Daisy.  I think she is adorable.  Our DT girls have created some beauties so, please pop on over and check theirs out too!     But WAIT!!!  don't go yet, I have some more news to tell you.



First, I need to tell a little about my card.. all of the cardstock was from my stash.
The flowers are from Hobby Lobby.
The die cut for background is Martha Stewart.
I colored my adorable image with my Copic Markers.
Job done!!

One of our Awesome Sponsors this week is Whoopsie Daisy.  You need to check their store!  ... shop....shop....shop!!!!  So many digis to see and buy !!!  One awesome digi shop!!!!



My Mums Craft Shop is another one of our Sponsors this week and we would like to thank them and ask that you visit their shop to see the craft products that you just can't live without.   : )  They have everything you can think of, one fantastic shop.   I tell you, this online shopping is great!!



Join in our Through the Purple Haze Challenge and maybe you will be our next winner.  So get your stash out and start Scrappin' to make it Happin' .


NEWS!   NEWS! NEWS!

You need to keep an eye out here because we have a surprise for you !

You will be surprised..... you can win prizes.... you will have fun....  All coming soon!!!


Well, my friends, that is all I have for today, I hope you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you back real soon.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie


No comments:

Post a Comment