Monday, March 10, 2014

Away We Gooooooooooo

Hello again, here I am with a card for someone going on a cruise maybe?  Wish it were me!!!!  This is a cute Vintage picture that's available from Milk and Coffee Digi Elements and is for a Challenge for Through the Purple Haze.


I used paper from a 6x6 inch paper pack "Farm House Paper Company, Fair Skies", and printed an anchor from my files, colored it with my Copics to kind of give it a metal look,  fussy cut it and adhered it to the card with some foam tape to pop it up. The Bon Voyage sentiment was printed from my computer and I just inked around the edges of the paper to give a little vintage look.  A little jute for a nice touch and that is about it.  It was so easy with the printed picture from Milk and Coffee Digi Elements and they have an awesome prize of 5 Images for the winner!!  Now, that is one awesome prize!!!
                                                                 
 milkcoffee

So it's time you get your freebie and get your card posted!!

 through the purple haze

Well, my friends I am so glad to came to visit and if you are a new friend, please,  feel free to browse around and if y'all would be so kind to leave me a comment below you help me so much with the inspiration I need to keep the cards posting here.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless!
Hugs
Joanie



1 comment:

  1. I love the nautical theme, Joanie, for your Crafts U Print project!! Love your papers!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete