Saturday, February 22, 2014

Let's Rock and Roll

Hi my friends, I am back from a great Scrappin' Retreat from woods in Alabama!  :)  We had no phone, Internet when it was in the mood, 3 great meals a day and scrapped in my PJ's along with 21 other ladies.  It was AWESOME!!!   So I got to do a little card making that I needed to get done.   This card is really late in being posted.  I had colored the image and then I got down with the shoulder problem for a month and missed my post with "Challenges 4 Everybody".  So I decided to finish the card and get it posted  because I really think it's a cute image and I enjoyed making the card.  So lets get rockin'.



The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and she is Sock Hop Sweetie 2 and I think she is really ready to Rock and Roll !!!

I used Close To My Heart, Cruisin' , I cut the jukebox from a file I had on my computer, and punched some black and white circles to make the records.  I decided to do a side step card to show all the memorabilia from back in those days.  

I hate to admit this, but I had a grey skirt that had a poodle on it!  Yep, pink blouse too and also had the blonde pony tail.  LOL   Whew!!!  that's a flash back for sure.  ;))

I hope you enjoyed your visit and if so, please leave a comment because you are my inspiration.

So until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

There is a challenge going on now at Challenges 4 Everybody, so start
Scrappin' to make it Happen'.

No comments:

Post a Comment