Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Toast for the New Year

Hi my friend, glad you stopped by and I hope everyone has a very wonderful and Blessed Christmas!!  Today, for the Challenges 4 Everyone Challenge,  I have decided to move on to the New Year and here is A Toast For You!!  I thought most would enjoy a Margarita since..... well, sorry out of Champagne....  LOL




Our generous sponsor Oak Pond Creations has provided us with some really awesome digis and I choose the Margarita so we could have our toast for the New Year and I wish everyone the best the whole year through.  You need to visit their shop and see all the great digis!!

THE STUDIO...

I have used Vellum for the top layer of the glass, 2nd layer, lime green cardstock with a little inking for the Margarita drink. LOL, and of course the image is printed on Neenah cardstock.  I "salted", the rim of he glass with Stickles, "Frosted Lace", because you just can't have a Margarita without a salted rim, right?  LOL  I cut some strips of card stock to make my little curly decorations and colored the printed ones with my Copic Markers.  The sentiment is on a Spellbinders banner die cut out.  That's about it for this card and I hope to see lots of you joining in the fun challenge.


challenges4everybody
And for joining in you could be our next Winner!!
So until next time
Take care and God Bless!
A very Merry Christmas to Everyone!!
Hugs
Joanie




1 comment: