Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brrrrrrr...

Hi my friends, glad to see you're back visiting and taking a look around.  I have a new post to day for Challenges 4 Everybody and it looks "cool".  LOL   I love snowglobes and this one has a really cute image.  So have a look and I hope you like and if so, please leave me some love, I need you to help keep my inspiration going!!  You really help a lot!

 
I wish I could ice skate, looks like tons of fun, but living so far down south we don't have snow, so I guess that's out.  OH, and the biggest reason I guess is I turned 73 November 20th...  I would definitely land on my butt.. broken bones... and eewww... let's change that subject.  LOL  Just one of those thoughts.. ; ))
 
The materials used were:
The image is from our fantastic sponsor, Bugaboo, and I think it's precious!
bugaboo
The cardstock is from my stash.
The patterned paper is Snowglobe, by Reminisce, out of the hoarded pile of Christmas paper.  :))
I colored the image with my Copic Markers
Punched Snowflakes with punches from the rack... no name brand
Snowflakes from MTC Gallery.
Ribbon and bling from stash.
I did put a dab of Stickles on center of Snowflakes on image, but hard to photo.
 
So now, it's your turn to post your creation to win a fabby prize!! 
 

That's it for this challenge, it's been fun and I'll be back soon to post another. 

Until then, take care
and God Bless!
Hugs,
Joanie
 
 
There is one thing I would like for all my friends to do and that is to also join in and send a card to Sunshine Mail for children that have issues.
 
 
sunshine mail
 
Please check the link above and read about how you can help.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment