Friday, April 12, 2013

Buttercups for You

Hi my dear friends out there in blogland. Here I am again with a cute card for Link Up for Pink.  I thought some buttercups would be bright and cheery, especially since the weather here is very stormy.  Buttercups remind me of sunshine, so I guess it was a good choice for the day.

The papers I used are from my stash of Close to My Heart "Mayberry", which is one of my favorites.  It's a bright and cheerful pack and can just be used with almost any theme.  Unfortunately, it has been retired, but I got a couple of packs before it said goodbye. ;-)  The sentiment is from Amuse Studio "Stamp Out Breast Cancer."  I received it as a free stamp set that Amuse was giving as a freebie a good while back.  It was an awesome gift and I do thank them for being so generous. 

Okay, everyone, here is some great news and I hope to see lots of your creations posted to support those fighting the battle of Breast Cancer.  Our next Challenge 12 starts on April 25th at midnight PST.


Our generous sponsor is Design on Cloud 9 and you can win a fabby prize for joining in and posting your creation.

Okay, that's all I have for today, but I will be back soon with more creations and reminders for all of you to get Scrappin' and make it Happin'. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I would appreciate a comment to let me know if you are enjoying my creations.  YOU are my inspiration.

Until next time,
take care and God Bless 
Hugs,
Joanie



No comments:

Post a Comment