Friday, March 22, 2013

Is it your birthday today???

If so, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many, many more to come from me and my friends at Link Up for Pink.  I have posted a special card for your special day, I hope you enjoy and it brings a big smile to your face. 

 
A little info on the scrapping goodies I used.  LOL  I used pattern paper from Hobby Lobby as well as the cardstock.  The stamp I used of the door is  was from Crafter's Companion, Adorables, Summer Collection.  The stamp used for the girl is from Fresh Brewed Designs and her name is Surprise.  I think she went really great with the stamped door image.  The ribbon and stones are from my stash.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin' Up and the stamped images were colored with my Copic Markers.  That should take care of all the products used.  Any questions, just ask and I'll be glad to get back with you.  ; )
 
Now for some great news!!!!!
Link Up for Pink Challenge 11 is now going on and it's time for you to get your creation posted to win a really awesome prize from our Super Duper Sponsor - Fresh Brewed Designs
 
Fresh Brewed Designs 
 
You can win 3 digis plus a bonus prize.  Woo hoo!!  That is one fabby prize!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and please visit www.LinkUpForPink.com and check out the creations our Design Team has posted.  
 
Well, my friends, that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog and hope to see you back again soon, I mean, you're like family.  LOL
 
So until next time,
Take care and God Bless,
Hugs
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Joanie!! I love how you combined both of these images!! ♥

    ReplyDelete