Thursday, February 14, 2013

WE LOVE YOU ! ! !

Happy Valentine's Day to all of the ladies today!!  Well, guys too, if you're visiting my blog.  ;)  Glad to have everyone stop by and if you have a moment leave a comment because it keeps me inspired.

I thought I would design a Valentine for everyone today for Link Up for Pink.  I hope you like it and just want you to know WE Love You!!



I used a pattern paper from a 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella, Beautiful Moments.  The hearts are a border punch from Martha Stewart that I cut.  The oval die cuts are from Spellbinders, and of course the precious digi, Mable Rose, from Scrapbook Stamp Society, designed by Sherri Baldy and a cutie she is.   

And Scrappers you still have time to get your creation in for Link Up for Pink Challenge 9.  The prize is a 4x6 stamp set from Stamps of Life.



Well, that's it for today and until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs,
Joanie



1 comment:

  1. Love this image, she's such a cutie!! Cute lattice hearts!

    ReplyDelete