Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dream

Dream... something we all need to do.  It's helps tremendously.  The back is better and the shoulder is almost there....  woo hoo.  I dream from now on that I can do some things that I did when I was younger.  ; )  So with things on the mend I am back to being able to scrap, oh, how I missed it. 

Here is my creation for Link Up for Pink and  I hope you enjoy.

 
The Patterned paper I used is from Echo Park 6x6 paper pad "Country Drive."  The image is from Digi Darla, "Butterfly Surprise" and colored with my Copic Markers and I think it is just an adorable image and I paper pierced around the die cut.  The "Dream" embellishment is from Recollections.
 
So that is my creation for today and I will be posting more often now that my shoulder is cooperating. 
 
The winner of Challenge #8 was:
#5 - Janice
 
Congratulations on your win!!!
WOW!!  You won 4 digital images from Sassy Studio Designs our very generous and awesome sponsor!
 
Our next challenge starts January 24th!
 
So Scrappers, Start Scrappin' to Make it Happen'.
YOU could be the next winner, a  4" x 6" stamp set from The Stamps of Life.
 
Well, that's it for today and until next time,
Take Care and God Bless
Hugs,
Joanie 

1 comment: