Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Brighter Days

Good morning my friends, hope all is going well in your part of blogland.  Having a little rainy day here, but a great day for scrappin'.  I am posting once again for Link Up for Pink and hope you enjoy my CAS card today.

 
The cardstock I used was Pretty in Pink from Stampin Up, the embossing folder was from Provocraft, no name on folder, the white cardstock is from Close to My Heart, the patterned paper is from Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment was designed in Make the Cut and used Spellbinders Scalloped die to cut it out.
 
Well, my friends, that's all I have for today and I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please come back often and you're more than welcomed to leave a comment.   You're my inspiration.
 
Until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs
Joanie

1 comment: