Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Little Tilda Christmas

Hi all my friends, I haven't been posting for a while because I was so busy with Link Up for Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop, but now I am back on track and will be posting cards more often.  I am not really a Halloween type person, I do some, but not one of my favs.  I do really like Christmas, so that's what I decided to do here.  I have gotten lil' Miss Tilda ready for Christmas, so here she is.  Hope you like her.

 


I decided to do a little pink and aqua with some poinsettias in pink and heat embossed with silver to give them a little frosty look.  I also like to decorate the inside of my cards as well.

So this is my first Christmas card for this year, more to come of course, and I will be looking forward to having y'all visit and I hope it's often because remember, y'all are like family.  ; )

So until next time
Take card and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie
 

I am posting this for the following challenge and DT Call:
Wish me luck!!!

MarvelousMagnoliaChallenge.blogspot.ca

1 comment: