Sunday, August 5, 2012

Our New Theme for the Week is.......

for The Crafty Pad Challenge, Show Some Metal, Challenge #182 chosen by our DT member Helen.  So I have chosen a Pin Cushion Image from the Crafty Pad Store and added some Handmade Stick Pins into my little cushion, after making it a little puffy and I think it worked out well.  So here is my creation.  I hope you like it.

Thought maybe a close up of the pins will show the metal as all the other pins are just printed with the image and the pin heads are covered with liquid pearls.  It appears my custion is full of real pins, but it only as the three.

I do have some news to share with all of you, that this will be my last post for The Crafty Pad.  I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the Design Team Members, but it's time, after almost 6 months to move on to another direction.  Oh, you will still see me around blogland as I will still be doing my post for Link Up for Pink and Pause Dream Enjoy.

Well, that's it for me today, and I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Thanks for visiting and please come back again.  I do appreciate all your comments and want to say thanks for being here.

Until next time, take care and God Bless.
Hugs,
Joanie

7 comments:

  1. A great finale piece Joanie! I'll miss you teamie, it's been fun working with you!
    I'll see you around!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome. how creative and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanie,
    this is a wonderful idea, and it looks stunning...you're certainly going out with a bang! we will miss you, take care and be happy.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanie, I've fixed the challenge blog post to include your full card pic! Not sure what happened there!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the sweet comments and to my teamies from Crafty Pad, I will see y'all around blogland I'm sure.
    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pin cushion card!!! I couldn't picture it exactly in my head when you was telling me about it. This is just fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete