Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let's go for a ride!

Hi, guess who is back with another card made for the challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs?  That is such a fun place and such great group of girls you can't help making cards and posting on their blogs for challenges or just for fun if you want.  So here is what I came up with today, a field of flowers and Up, Up and Away..... I have to tell you though, I do not like "UP" at all, not even in a plane, so this would not be something you would see me in waving at you.. LOL



Well, that's all for today, it has been raining, "finally" and I ran an errand came home and sat in the recliner to take a break and slept for about 2 hours.  ; )   The thunder and rain is like a lullaby to me.  So now I really need to get with the program as I have some cards that really need to get made kind of like "now".

The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs, the greenery is from Stampin' Up, the flowers are from Prima and Stickles for the center.
The sentiment... just popped up out of my head..   ; ))

 So until next time, take card and God Bless.
Hugs,
Joanie

 This card will also be entered into the following challenge:
4 crafty chicks - challenge 102 - Up,Up and away.


8 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS! WOW! I could not love this more. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm totally going to try to copy your idea. ;) seriously. i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Joanie!!! Love the hot air balloon, the great flowers and that wonderful greenery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!! and you are so funny!!! I am absolutely TERRIFIED of heights!!! I would be at the bottom of the coffee cup basket hiding and closing my eyes! HAHAHAHA!!! There was a time I was having to climb stairs and you could see through the grated of them and I literally had to get on my hands and knees and just stay there! lol!!! I get all weak and stuff. SO I can totally relate with your not wanting to go up, up and away!!! We can let everyone go up and we can wave at them from the ground surrounded by lovely flowers!!

    Your card is gorgeous!!! LOVE the paper piecing and the beautiful flowers. I love that sentiment! HEHEHE!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Facebook challenge!

    HUGS!
    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you see this challenge? it is up up and away! HAHAH!!! http://www.4craftychicks.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-102-up-up-and-away.html

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card!!! Love the papers you used on the balloon and all your floers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all for the sweet comments.... that's where I get my inspiration. I have entered both balloon cards on 4 Crafty Chicks. Hugs to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Bean paper goes so well with your saying. I like your take on this hot air balloon too. Thanks again for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, taking a hot air balloon ride is on my bucket list. LOL! I'm terrified of heights but I gotta do it at least once. :) :) I know I'm a NUT!!

    Your card is gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete