Monday, July 9, 2012

Wedding Wishes to a great couple.

A very good friend that I have met through our church is getting married at the end of the month, so I decided to use my lacy punches and do a card that I think they will really like.  This is a second marriage for each, but they knew one another many years ago and each went their separate ways, married, had families, and now they are each alone again and I am not sure how they got back in touch, but they did and things were just like where they had left off.  So now, they will take the vows and with God's love and help they will live happily ever after.  So here is my card that I made.


It is a 6x6 card made of 8 layers of cardstock.  I used one of my Martha Stewart's punch around the page stamps, added a beautiful array of blossoms, tulle and pearls, and the sentiment "A Wedding Wish for You".  On the sentiment piece inside I also punched just the corners and printed a very beautiful sentiment.

So, that's my card for the day and now it's time to close down the studio until tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by, I always enjoy your visits.  Please come back often.

Until next time,
Take care and God Bless
Hugs,
Joanie


This card will be entered in the following challenge:

Creative Stamp Friends - Paper Piecing or coloring with paper


2 comments:

  1. WOW as my jaw hits the floor, this is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cluster of flowers are just too gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete