Friday, July 6, 2012

WE CAN DO IT ! ! !

Good Morning my friends, glad you stopped by to see the creation that I made for LINK UP FOR PINK for your enjoyment.  I hope you enjoy it and if so, please leave me a love comment to keep my inspiration and mojo flowing.  I really enjoy your visits and hope you come back often.
Well, lets get to the design, "We Can Do It", and I think if we all pray and hope and have faith, together we will find a cure for Breast Cancer.



I do have something I woudl like to share with you.  My daughter Kelly and I went to Waffle House to have breakfast and as I was checking out the cashier was wearing a Breast Cancer Awareness scarf around her neck and I commented how nice I thought that was and she said it was for her dad who had cancer.  Well, a gentleman sitting close by, said that is why my head is shaved.  I said, I'm sorry, are you going through Chemo?  He said, no, my wife had breast cancer and passed away in February and so I keep my head shaved in memory of her.  I was about in tears, but thought, Wow, what a wonderful caring husband she had to do this for her.  I hope and pray everyday that everyone that is going through cancer treatments gets great results and becomes a survivor. 
The stamp I used is "WE CAN DO IT" from Digi Doodle  Scrapbooking Society which has any type of products you need. 


Come join in the fun at the Link Up for Pink Blog Hop July 21st.  It going to be a blast and we have lots of fabby prizes that's going to be given away to some very lucky scrappers that visit the hop.


And that's not all, although Challenge No. 3 has ended we are almost ready for

 

which begins on July 19th.

Well, that is all the fantastic news I have at the moment, but will keep in touch with all the details.
So keep Scrappin' and make it Happin'.


Until next time take care and God Bless,
Hugs,
Joanie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card...love the coloring especially the blue eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete