Thursday, June 28, 2012

For All the Survivors

Good Morning, welcome back, I love when you stop by to visit. Today is my post for LINK UP FOR PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness. I decided to do my card for the "Survivors" today as I know they had a very hard battle to overcome this cancer. I wish you the "Very Best Wishes" for the future.



You still have time my friends to post your creation for this fantastic cause.  Your card can be of any design, it just has to have PINK on it.  Okay, that's easy peasy!!  Challenge 3 ends on July 5th. 

There are some awesome prizes to be given out and maybe "YOU" could win the fabby prizes from our Super Duper Sponsors Bugaboo Stamps and 3 Girl Jam.

Well, that's it for today and  I hope you enjoyed my creation and if you have a minute drop me a little comment. I love hearing from you, too, because you're my inspiration!

Until next time, take care and God Bless
Hugs
Joanie

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! This turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! What a great card. That digi image is so funny. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card....BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete