Thursday, June 21, 2012

THE BIG DAY HAS ARRIVED!! LUFP CHALLENGE #3

Hi all, today is the beginning of LINK UP FOR PINK - CHALLENGE #3

Scrappers it is time to start entering you creations for a special cause and to win some fabby prizes that I will tell you about in a minute.

First of all, I need to show you my creation for today.  I hope you like it and it makes you smile.



This is such a cute image and it came from Bugaboo Stamps.  They have the greatest selection of digis for all occasions.  You need to hop on over to their store and check it out.  The paper I used for my card came for the DT pack we received, some from Hobby Lobby, and some from stash.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added the beautiful bow embellishment with Crinkled Ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.  Oh, they have some real goodies in their store, twine, canvas borders, and some beautiful vintage buttons.  Whew!  you can really shop til' you drop at these stores.

But the BEST NEWS IS.......if you enter your creation, which is for a special cause, in CHALLENGE #3 you can win some fabby prizes from these Super Duper Sponsors.


So what are you waiting for?  You could be the next winner!!!

Until next time,
Take care and God Bless.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. cute image, loove how you spotlighted her and that fantastic paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanie, coming to your blog always makes me smile! I love your card and that image is too cute! Beautiful job...
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and love how you combine the different pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete